1. USER INFORMATION
Andalusian Foundation for Aerospace Development, hereinafter FADA, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), so you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by FADA and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- To send the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis for processing: consent of the data subject.
Criteria for data retention: data will be retained as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of processing, and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Fundación Andaluza para el Desarrollo Aeroespacial
Aeronautical Technology Park of Andalusia
Wilbur and Orville Wright St., 19
41309 La Rinconada (SEVILLE)
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to FADA are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
FADA expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, FADA is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
FADA guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.